How to File a Complaint Against a Builder in Cambridgeshire

When it comes to filing a complaint against a builder in Cambridgeshire, there are several steps that should be taken. Communication is key, and it's important to have a complaints procedure in place. For instance, building occupants should be informed when noisy operations, such as stacking, are planned. Additionally, the municipal construction official of the city or town in which the work was carried out should be notified of the complaint.

Unfortunately, Cambridgeshire County Council does not have the legal authority to intervene in individual complaints from schools. However, all children and young people who are designated children under guardianship (CiC) or children subject to a child protection plan (CP) can contact the National Youth Defense Service (NYAS) for independent and confidential support throughout the process. It's important to remember that filing a complaint against a builder in Cambridgeshire is not always easy. However, by following the steps outlined above, you can ensure that your complaint is heard and taken seriously.